Bubby Covers – Smylyn
I have never taken to breastfeeding. Two kids in, with my third on the way, the most I have managed to last is three months, and that was supplementing with formula. I tried for the sake of the girls, but I am happy to admit out loud that I am just not a fan of it. One of things that makes me nervous is feeding in public – which is why I am excited to try out the bubby cover from Smylyn.
My girls were often fussy on the boob and while I tried to throw a sheet over the top, it always fell off and ended up in a tangled mess on top of them. The Bubby Cover does it all and is the perfect size.
- You can hook it onto your clothes/bra while breastfeeding so it WON’T be falling off mid feed and bub can feed inside it.
- It can be turned around and used as a burp cloth after feeding.
- It can be used to cover the capsule while your little one sleeps.
- It even works as a bib when your little one gets older.
They also fold up so small, which means they are nice and portable too. Our will be living in the nappy bag ready for days out when the baby arrives.
I was lucky enough to receive the gift pack from Symlyn, which was stock full of amazing products. It comes with:
- 2 x bubby covers in your choice of fabrics.
- 1 x GoNap, which is an all-in-one nappy change pack. Perfect to keep in the car for those emergencies for when you forget to pack something!
- 1 x Nail Snail – Baby Nail Trimmer. Anyone who knows me will have heard me speak of this miracle product. It is the safest and easiest ways to cut those baby nails and you can read all about it here.
- 2 x pairs of Bamboo Reuseable Brest Pads.
This gorgeous gift set makes the perfect present for a new mum or mum-to-be and is full of essentials to make her life just that bit easier.